Saturday, January 27, 2007

12-Packs on Sale - Only $18!!!

I noticed that our local market had many 12-packs of Dr. Pepper piled up next to the wines. I love Dr. Pepper and it's not generally sold here - I consistently drink Coca Cola from 1.5 liter bottles. I picked up a case and asked the clerk how much for a pack and he looked back at me incredulously. Apparently, the Dr. Peppers were there and ready for individual sale, not as a pack. Plus, they were to be sold for 7 shekels each - about $1.66 per can! The clerk told me he'd give me a pack for only 6.5 shekels each so the case would cost a whopping $18.57! I instead picked up another 1.5 liter bottle of Coke for 6.75 shekels.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

Until I actually read the whole post, I was on my way out the door to come steal a Dr. Pepper... oh how I miss it and Cherry coke! Soon enough!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home