Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Can't Wait for Sunday!

Thanks to fellow blogger and Jerusalemite Chayyei Sarah, I discovered someone to help us set up a wireless Internet connection. I am inept at such things and my brilliant brother-in-law usually performs such miracles for me but Israel is a bit of a schlep for him to help us now.

As soon as I saw Sarah's post, I called but Daniel was away on vacation until late August. So yesterday, I called back and arranged for Daniel to come help us not be stuck to a single cord emanating from the back of the modem. He's coming to set up our wireless network on Sunday and I'm so excited! Domestic bliss will once again reign as we not longer need to thumb wrestle or play rock-scissors-paper to win a few minutes of Internet access

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home