Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Schedule

I've finally come to terms with how I want to spend my time during the week and so here's what I'm doing*...





SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday-Saturday
7:10 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.12:30 p.m. - 6:15 p.m.7:10 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.7:10 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.7:10 a.m. - 3:15 p.m. 
Morning Study, Morning Services, Talmud, Lunch, Afternoon Services, HebrewMorning Off, Conservative Judaism, Afternoon Services, Hebrew, HalachaMorning Study, Morning Services, Talmud, Lunch, Afternoon Services, HebrewMorning Study, Morning Services, Talmud, Lunch, Afternoon Services, HebrewMorning Study, Morning Services, Talmud, Yeshiva-Wide Learning, Lunch, Afternoon ServicesWeekend - Shabbat Readiness and Shabbat


* Please note that fun social time with people like Eve or Jean overrides any scheduling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home