Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sick Quick

I think I started feeling poorly sometime Sunday morning. Thank goodness for NyQuil and that we went to Costco before we left America to but a large box. I took NyQuil on Sunday night and woke up at the latest possible time to get to Hebrew class at 9 a.m. I felt really bad in Hebrew on Monday but could not miss class because too much is covered in the three hours and I don't want to get behind. Half the class, it turned out, was also sick on Monday. However, by Tuesday morning, I was feeling pretty good. Maybe all this walking is making all my systems stronger because I was surprised as to how quickly I recovered from the runny nose, awful headache, and sore throat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, Matt and Jean,

I'm in Nashville, Tennessee and I'm enjoying reading about your travels and the CY. I'm not Jewish, I am a Christian, but Judaism is very interesting to me. You know we have the same G-d, just a different belief regarding our Savior. Just wanted to say hi and I'll keep reading. G-d Bless you in your pursuit to know him better.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home