Sunday, June 18, 2006

My Incredible Shrinking Wallet

The items in my wallet are disappearing as we get close to the point when we leave. I've eliminated a bunch of junk I just don't need and am down to the item's I'll take with me to Israel as well as a few things I might need until Monday night. What's left: two Visa cards, ATM card, driver's license, and business cards (since Israeli security seems to love them).

What's left but going away on Monday: Costco card, AAA card, and Macy's card. What disappeared last week: calling card, three library cards, Blockbuster card, Staples Rewards card, and Supercuts coupon (OK, I just put that back in since I am planning on getting my hair cut pretty short sometime early Monday since it might be a few days until I can find a place for a haircut in Israel).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home